- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9- to 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix zucchini, 3/4 cup sugar, the oil, vanilla and eggs.
- 3 In large bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups flour, the baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and 1 cup miniature chocolate chips. Fold zucchini mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Scrape mixture into skillet.
- 4 In small bowl, mix Streusel ingredients, cutting in butter to create coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over top of zucchini batter in skillet.
- 5 Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven, and cool before serving.