- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup self rising flour
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavored International delight coffee creamer
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon chip
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8X4" loaf pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, with the paddle attachment on, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy,
- Beat in the egg and scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula, if needed.
- Alternately, gently fold in the cinnamon and flours with the coffee creamer.
- Mix until just combined.
- Spoon the cake batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon chips on top and bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool for about 15-20 minutes in the pan before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.